A day in the life of Celine (or Selina but shh that’s a secret)
- wake up i guess (though this is never confirmed until you fire a firecracker in her ears. you know, to make sure she’s up and functioning. highly recomended, firing firecrackers.)
- eat breakfast. this is likely to include spilling milk/liquid all over wherever she’s having breakfast, a lot of cursing and nutella. not a fantastic sight, i imagine.
- personal hygiene. in her case, this involves a fair amount of make-up because ‘omg i’m so ugly i’m a gollum omg i hate my face’. requires brushing of her fabulous hair, too.
- doing whatever she does during the day. this is always an open part of it. who knows? maybe she’s off to save some orphans. maybe she’ll just lounge on a couch all day watching merlin and crying over ‘arthur/gwen otp my cries they kIIIISSSEeEeEd’
- OH, RIGHT, I FORGOT. her school year’s started. so i guess she’d be doing that.
- home again, complaining about how balou was sleeping all day on her favourite shirt, listen to overexposed, maybe a bit of 30stm.
- tuuuumblr. and a bit of twitter. crying because jess is crying, hating breaking bad but watching it anyways, waiting for more topless pictures of eoin to appear (and possibly bradley’s too), wondering how spiderman must feel in his suit, and corrupting younger minds into watching new shows.
- such as teen wolf. which she loOooOoVES. and tries to force anyone else to watch/love too.
- ha. no success.
- sleep at like 8pm or something
Happy day-after-birthday Celine!
I have created a monster
New Image of Thorin with Orcrist
What you’ll need:
·A gay, cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut. You don’t want to walk around with the word “pounding” hanging from your neck, do you?
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
No, I did NOT cut the HP book. Guys, look at what the text says, “Harry loved Draco”. As far as I know, that line is not in the book.
“TEMOS UMA SITUAÇÃO, ROBIN, MEXE O TEU RABO PARA A BATCAVERNA. AGORA. SEXO.”
i took the liberty of adding ‘get yo ass in the batcave’ because in portuguese it got a bit insipid and unurgent idk